Frustered (adjective, usually said with a loud, frothy bucal orafice)

Back Formations: 

Fruster (verb, transitive)

Frusterate (verb, intransitive)


Frustered is derived from Flustered and Frustrated. It means to be thoroughly frustrated to the point of being flustered by the frustration. Most often, when this word is used, spittle is spewing forth from the utterer's utterance hole, wholly completing the picture of perfect frusteration.

  • "I am so frustered I could spit. I am spitting! Or spewing! I am to frustered to care!"
  • "You have completely frusterated my whole plan!"
  • "I'm frustered with you! You should have told me that you didn't like the magneta magenta floor-shine shooster! Now I am stuck with utardic face!"

CachedSince:{ts '2024-04-17 10:13:31'}